Sheffield Meeting Wednesday 11th November 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
8 practical ways to adapt tothe COVID-19 challenges in the property business - Peter Dabner
- How can you adapt your property business, in the current climate, to build long term success?
- Since 2002 Joint Ventures In Property has been growing and adapting to many changes in the market place. Having expanded the company through different cycles in the economy including recessions and uncertainty, CEO Peter Dabner, is here to share his tips on how to adapt to the new challenges facing property businesses.
- Using these 8 practical ways you will learn how to look at challenges as an opportunity to reinvent yourself and your property business which is a key factor in being a successful entrepreneur.
ALSO.... How I achieved £3.5k+ per month in profit in less than 12 months whilst working full time - Kim OpszalaStarting/running a property investment business whilst working full time is a huge challenge. During her presentation, Kim will share with you, from personal experience, top tips on how to juggle property investment whilst holding down a career. She will also talk you through some case studies on deals she has completed which helped me to achieve £3.5k profit per month in less than 12 months. During Kim's presentation you will learn:
- How to manage your time effectively
- The different types of deals available and how to negotiate them
- 5 top tips for success in property
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
11-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
11-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.