**pin Meetings are back after the August break and this is YOUR chance join us on 19th September at the Rose & Crown, Harnham, Salisbury**
Join us in September for 2 great speakers and subjects that can save or make you money! Great networking and the opportunity to promote your business.
To join us for free on your first visit to pin, use the code 'mwhite' to claim your free ticket here. https://propertyinvestorsnetwork.co.uk/meetings/salisbury/
Our first speaker Peter Rowan, is covering 'Do you want to know the best-kept secret in property?'
Purchase Lease Options (PLO) is one of the most powerful strategies available to property investors. Many people have heard of them but very few are using them. They have the dual advantage of being able to generate cashflow and build up equity.
In this content-rich talk, you will learn the following:
- How to present to estate and letting agents to ensure that they bring the PLO deals to you and why you MUST include the one key power sentence in every presentation
- How to sign up PLO’s south of Birmingham. There is a myth that PLO’s only work “up North” where the property is close to or in negative equity. Nonsense!
- How to create a genuine “win win” with the property owner and exactly what to say to gently educate them in the benefits of PLO’s
- Why “Rent to Own” will offer the perfect solution to many Landlords. How to pitch it as a problem solver!
- How to use PLO’s as the perfect pension plan!
- How to generate an income as a PLO trader
- How to own the perfect holiday property overseas using PLO’s
ALSO our second speaker Mark Smith is covering... 'Incorporating without refinancing and other taxation strategies'
Are you a hands-on landlord looking to counter the effects of loss of finance cost relief?
• Do you want to get your business into a company structure without having to refinance your current lending?
• Do you want to pass on as much of your business as you can whilst minimising the effects of IHT?
• Do you want to maximise your personal tax allowances?
If you are a property rental business, working 20 hours or more in an average week, and sharing income and expenses in common with another (eg spouse) then you could well be eligible for incorporation into a limited company, without having to refinance your current lending and with rollover relief on capital gains and exemptions from Stamp Duty. This would give your business full relief from finance costs, as well as a whole range of other opportunities for equity release, income maximisation and succession planning.
Mark Smith is a barrister well-known in the private rented sector. He led the legal team that recovered £27million of unlawfully charged mortgage interest from West Bromwich Building Society in 2016 on behalf of 6200 landlords (Mark Alexander v West Bromwich).
In association with Property118, he has designed robust strategies to allow rental businesses to incorporate without refinancing, and over 100 businesses have successfully done so to date from the introduction of the BICT in November 2015.
19-09-2018 @ 6:00 PM
19-09-2018 @ 9:00 PM
£20 or free for the first attendance using code mwhite
Rose & Crown, SalisburyHarnham Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP2 8JQ
Phone: 0844 411 9046
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page