We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Creating Innovative Co-Living Spaces for the new generation of Millennials - Jules Copsey
- Jules has created Urban Co-Living with her sister Sharon Waring. Together they are passionate about creating inspirational creative co-living spaces that encourage a sense of community and social interaction in this changing landscape of the rental sector.
At Urban Co-Living they challenge the status quo and create social environments, so small communities can thrive.
- Their vision is to deliver a product for the needs of today’s generation within pre-set budgets, whilst enhancing the local environment.
- Jules will share with you some creative ideas that will increase the desirability of your houses, help you stand out from the competition and appeal to the right tenant.
ALSO... Insuring IHT & Protecting your legacy - Right Plan Insurance
Covered In the presentation will be:
- Matt Carpenter, one of Right Plan's advisors will show you how to protect your assets and demonstrate how specific insurance trusts will benefit you and your family, by minimising inheritance tax (IHT) and maximising your legacy
- He will be sharing with you some of their industry’s best kept secrets that could save you up to 49% on life insurance by simply taking advantage of HMRC-endorsed plans that are rarely spoken about or advertised.
- With only 6% of all life policies ever sold written into trust, the majority of people are getting short changed on what they think they are insuring. Right Plan will be helping you to put this right, making sure you aren’t one of the masses who inadvertently heavily contribute to the 5.4 billion pounds paid in IHT every year.
- You’ve worked hard to build your portfolio and build a legacy, so make sure it’s passed on to those who matter, and they will show you how!
- The Importance of writing policies into trusts.
- How to minimise your inheritance tax from insurance pay-outs.
- HMRC indorsed and tax efficient options many people are unaware of.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
03-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
03-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page