Principles of LettingsMake Text Bigger
- Pre-tenancy including EPCs, tax, insurance and accreditation
- Responsibilities and liabilities of a landlord/letting agent including tenancy agreements, HHSRS, gas safety, HMOs and licensing
- Property standards including HHSRS, repairs, dampness and risk assessments
- Setting up a tenancy including types of tenancy, agreements, deposit and rent setting
- During the tenancy including periodic visits, tenant obligations, entry/refusal and anti-social behaviour
- Ending a tenancy including continuing tenancy, tenant wants to leave, landlord wants tenant to leave, possession and eviction
- You will understand your legal obligations as a landlord throughout the entire lettings process
- You will be confident in knowing what is required to comply with the various obligations you have
- You will be fully aware of the consistent steps you will need to take as you move into each stage of the tenancy lifecycle
This course is suitable for
- New landlords
- Accidental landlords
- Established landlords who wish to refresh their knowledge
- Landlords requiring CPD points for accreditation
- If you are an agent, please see Agents Guide to Lettings
12-09-2018 @ 9:00 AM
12-09-2018 @ 4:30 PM
£112 (RLA Members) £140 (Non Members)
Milton Keynes Business CentreFoxhunter Drive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 6GD
Residential Landlords Association
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.