Permitted Development Rights To Re-purpose Commercial Buildings Weekend Workshop – Sat 26th & Sun 27th Sep 2020Make Text Bigger
How To Succeed With Commercial Property By Re-purposing Commercial Buildings Using New Permitted Development Rights
8 WEEK COURSECourse starts with comprehensive online workshop Sat 26th & Sun 27th Sep 2020 (plus 8 weeks Coaching & Support)
Workshop Format(While Covid-19 Gathering Restrictions Apply)
- The weekend workshop takes place over video conference and is run the same as a live in person event with plenty of opportunity to have your questions answered;
- A 300 page comprehensive course workbook sent out to you in advance;
- 8 Week implementation plan comprising fortnightly group coaching calls to support you through your first 8 weeks of finding and evaluating new commercial property opportunities;
- Online access to the workshop on video to watch again as a refresher;
- Hours of bonus video sessions and content;
- Online access to forms and templates;
- You will be invited to a one day 'update workshop' and exclusive networking event held in Central London. (As soon as Covid-19 restrictions allow).
What You Will Learn
- How recession changes the rules of the property investment game;
- How to be an early mover and get a head start identifying sites where new permitted development rules apply;
- What commercial property sites to focus your efforts on for maximum return;
- How to find, evaluate and negotiate commercial property deals from motivated sellers;
- The A to Z of finding commercial sites with easily implementable permitted development rights for converting commercial buildings to residential use;
- How to use creative deal structures to finance commercial deals with little of your own money;
- Which commercial tenants are 'recession proof' and what sort of property are they looking for;
- How to maximise the use of your pension (SSAS or SIPP) to invest in commercial property.
26-09-2020 @ 9:00 AM
27-09-2020 @ 5:30 PM
£1797.00 (plus £359.40 VAT, total £2156.40)
Online Event, , ,
Succeed In Property - Ranjan Bhattacharya
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.