Northampton Meeting Thursday 7th May 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.we apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Housebuilding healthcheck: Protecting your property development business - Brynley LittleThe Little family have weathered many storms, dealt with significant economic shifts and survived recessions during their time in property development. Brynley Little, 3rd generation developer, will be joining you to share insights into how to ensure your property business stays afloat during challenging times. He’ll be cutting through the corona chaos to provide clarity on;
- how to manage risk on projects and in business.
- 4 fundamentals that will reinforce your foundation.
- managing the major stakeholders during times of uncertainty.
- how the industry may change as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- what opportunities may arise once the storm has passed.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! – How to persist your way to property success - Rupal Patel
- How to respond to most challenges you’ll face
- Who you need in your “power team” to help you succeed
- How to source properties, no matter what your strategy
- DIY tips that saved hundreds
- And why you shouldn’t pour cement down your drains!
07-05-2020 @ 7:00 PM
07-05-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.