Northampton Meeting – Thursday 7th January 2021Make Text Bigger
2021 - Resilience and success in your property journey - Property Mastermind Coach
- 2020 was a very challenging year for many people, and yet some people were still able to move their property investing forward through resilience and determination to build a better future for them and their families.
- In the first month of 2021, at the property investors network we want inspire you as to what you can achieve, and motivate you to get going in 2021.
- We are delighted that one of Simon Zutshi’s Property Mastermind coaches will share with you the secrets behind the success of his delegates, so that you too can achieve huge success in your property investing in 2021.
- It time to re-set and start the decade again, stronger than 2020, to make the most of the 2021 property market.
Inspirational local case studies
- To boost your belief about what you can achieve in your local area, we have a 2-3 local investors, who will each share details about one of their recent property deals, to inspire you and show you what is possible.
- The January pin meetings are always busy, and as such they are a fantastic opportunity to connect with like minded people to grow your personal network of property contacts.
- Commit to your success in 2021 and book your place now.
SPECIAL BONUSAs a special bonus just for attending this January pin meeting you will be given complementary access to “Joint Venture Quick Start” which is a new online training by Simon Zutshi all about how to achieve more with your property investing by working with other people in your property business. Book your ticket for your local virtual pin meeting now.
07-01-2021 @ 6:30 PM
07-01-2021 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.