We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
The Co-Living Revolution: Don't miss out on the biggest opportunity in professional shared living for a decade! Stuart Scott
In this seminar you will learn:
- The professional shared living market is changing and this provides a unique opportunity for you to create a product that outperforms the market. The timing is perfect to negotiate some amazing deals and create shared living that is light years ahead of your competition. We have been pioneering The Co-Living Revolution in the UK since its inception as part of our mission to drive change in the property industry.
- Co-Living has enabled us to break rental ceilings, remain oversubscribed with a waiting list of customers and achieve maximum valuations upon refinance. Don't miss out on this life changing chance of a decade to capitalise on the opportunity.
- Co-Living has the ability to achieve your financial goals faster, with projects that you are proud of and that also improving people’s lives!
- Why now is the best opportunity for a decade!
- Answers to the 5 key problems investors have to overcome.
- The 2 often missed parts of the Co-Living model that are game changing.
- How anyone can create desirable spaces, regardless of design experience.
- The most important thing to ensure your rooms always get sold before the competition.
Stuart is a multi award winning property developer, serial entrepreneur and speaker. Stuart won the highly prestigious '2019 UK Property Developer of the Year' and '2018 UK Property Investor of the Year' for his work to pioneer change in the property market. He has built and sold a number of successful businesses including a creative marketing agency and a product design company. He has designed products and experiences for some of the world's biggest brands and now applies design thinking alongside property development to create unique spaces that set new standards for urban living. His company Co-Living Spaces has been at the forefront of the co-living movement in the UK, inspiring many trends now popular in shared living. He is a regular on the public speaking circuit where he educates people on design, disruption and innovation within the property sector.
ALSO...Getting the best deals through Estate Agents! Have agents calling you first and find deals that others have missed - Louise Smith
During her presentation she will share:
- At this month's pin meeting, Louise will share with you the ways she works with estate agents securing great deals.
- After 13 years of buying investment properties from agents all below market value, she would like to share with you the techniques that have worked for her and show some case studies of great deals she has secured.
- How to find great deals through estate agents
- How to work with them so they continue to bring you those great deals
- Creating win / win solutions, if the vendor is happy there is less chance of losing the deal before it completes.
- Find deals with fantastic potential and great ROI that everyone else has missed!
- Learn to be creative! What is the vendors motivation? Work with them so they want to sell you their property.
Louise hopes by sharing her experiences, she can give tips to seasoned investors and the confidence and courage to those just starting out on their investment journey to secure some great deals.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
05-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
05-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page