Northampton Meeting Thursday 1st October 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
How to build your property wealth by working with Housing Associations and Local Authorities - Sarah Walker
- Sarah has worked in Local Authority and Housing Associations for over 25 years. She has a wealth of experience to share, and will give you some quick wins in how to build your property wealth by working with Local Authorities and Housing Associations.
- Contrary to popular belief this is not just the world of working with tenants on Housing allowance (Housing Benefit) but Sarah will show you numerous other ways to work with these organisations to help you on your journey. This will Include a case study where one standard 4 bedroom house is generating in excess of £1,000 per week in revenue.
- This strategy is not for the faint hearted but can reap amazing rewards for those that are prepared to be open minded about working with Housing Associations and the Local Authority to meet Housing Need.
ALSO.... Design masterclass –Creating “a million dollar” look for less than a million dollars! - Katie HedgecoxKatie Hedgecox is from from Hedgehog Studios. This company first began when Katie started working for a property franchise in Bournemouth 6 years ago at the age of 18. Her parents joined that same franchise and became landlords in Oxfordshire. Alongside studying for a degree in design, Katie started the company to help landlords, like her parents, to be the best in their market. In an increasingly competitive environment, standing out from the crowd is important if you want to maximise your rental income. During her presentation you will learn the key steps to achieving standout through the following:
- The 6-stageprocess to follow for refurbishments and refreshing older properties
- The use of colour to enhance design
- Top tips on sourcing furnishings to achieve a ‘million-dollar’ look without spending a million dollars!
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
01-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
01-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.