NLA Safer Homes CourseMake Text Bigger
Course InformationThis one-day course is designed to help ensure that the home you let mitigates your risks and meets your legal obligation to provide a safe home for your tenants, by focusing on hidden hazards beyond the bricks and mortar of your property. Our Safer Homes landlord training programme will help ensure your tenants and their visitors don’t suffer detrimental health and safety effects, avoiding the risk of fines or prosecution. Remember, as a landlord, it is your responsibility to:
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for your tenants and their visitors
- Undertake repairs of your property to avoid legal action
- Look beyond the bricks and mortar and remedy any hidden hazards that could affect the health of your tenants
- The Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS)
- Gas safety and carbon monoxide
- Fire safety
- Electrical safety of fixed installations and portable appliances
- Working at height
- Glazing and windows
- Condensation and mould
- Asbestos management
- Water supply and control of legionella
- Safety notices and product recalls
- Construction (design and management) responsibilities
- Case studies and videos
21-09-2018 @ 9:00 AM
21-09-2018 @ 5:00 PM
£155.00 (Non-member) - £115.00 (NLA-member) - £115.00 (UKALA-member)
Holiday Inn LancasterWaterside Park, Caton Road, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 3RA
National Landlords Association
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.