NLA Possession CourseMake Text Bigger
- fails to pay rent,
- deliberately damages your property,
- is guilty of anti-social behaviour or
- refuses to leave your property.
- Legally regain your property
- Save time repossessing your property
- Keep financial losses to a minimum
- Know how to fill out the paperwork correctly
- Avoid incurring unnecessary court fees
- Introduction to possession
- What is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy?
- Reducing risk
- Section 21 (no fault eviction notice)
- Section 8 (court ordered eviction notice)
- Court procedures
- Avoiding harassment and unlawful eviction
- Death of tenant
05-11-2018 @ 8:00 AM
05-11-2018 @ 5:00 PM
Leicester RacecourseLeicester Road Oadby, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 4AL
National Landlords Association
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.