15% OFF EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT*
To claim your discount more than 28 days in advance enter this code at checkout: NLAEARLYB
As a landlord, your essential responsibility is to ensure your tenants live in a home that satisfies all the legal requirements, and to conduct yourself professionally, compliant with UK law. During our one-day landlord training foundation course, we will take you through the laws, regulations and liabilities of the landlord business
Our landlord training course will support you in ensuring you possess the nationally recognised foundation level of knowledge required to gain landlord qualifications and become accredited with the NLA.
Whether you are a new or experienced landlord, this landlord training course will:
- Help you develop your professional skills
- Take you through the tenancy from start to finish
- Explore the fundamentals of being and becoming a landlord.
Our team of trainers will:
- Demonstrate their expertise and knowledge
- Assist you in maximising your return on investments
- Help you strengthen your business
- Clarify what your obligations and responsibilities are as a landlord
Whether you self-manage or use a letting agent, our team of expert trainers will clue you in on everything you need to know through thought provoking discussions.
On this landlord training course, you will:
- Have a chance to network and share real life stories
- Look at practical advice and examples to help you avoid the pitfalls
- Discover how to save time and money
- Learn how to ensure you stay on the right side of the law.
At the end of this landlord training course, we will conduct an open book assessment to reinforce your understanding from the day’s course. Certification is issued on satisfactory completion*
Our landlord training course covers the main issues landlords encounter, including:
*Please note that accreditation certification will only be awarded after completing all components of this landlord training session.
Benefits of NLA accreditation include:
- Pre-tenancy considerations
- Responsibilities & liabilities
- Setting up a tenancy
- During a tenancy
- Ending a tenancy
- Record keeping
- Guidance and practical help
- Up to date advice
N.B If you rent property in Wales, the deadline for compliance has now passed, meaning enforcement action can be taken against you if you are not properly registered and licensed.
- A quality mark
- Advantageous to tenants seeking professional landlords
- Reduced licence and HMO licence fees in some local authority areas
- Preferential services and access to grants in some local authority areas
- Tax deductible course fees
- Free advertising with some local authority registers and our own National Register of Accreditation.
20-09-2018 @ 12:00 AM
20-09-2018 @ 11:59 PM
2nd Floor- Skyline HouseSkyline House 200 Union Street, London, London, SE1 0LX
National Landlords Association
Phone: 020 840 8920
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page