We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Why invest in commercial property - and why not? - Suzi Carter
During Suzi's presentation, you will gain:
- With the recent changes in legislation and the residential property tax regime, more investors are starting to invest in commercial property.
- Suzi’ Carters new talk entitled “Why Commercial Property – and Why Not?”, will give invaluable tips how to profit from commercial property investment. This is a very specialist sector that Suzi hopes to be able to de-mystify, and to give hints and tips how to maximise profits from investing in retail, offices and industrial property.
- Suzi is a Chartered Surveyor with over 20 year’s experience in the commercial property sector. She has worked for some of the UK’s largest property companies and agents, latterly being a Director at Land Sec PLC, the UK’s largest REIT. Suzi now has her own property investment company and consultancy business.
- An introduction to investing in commercial property, learning from Suzi’s 20 plus years of experience in working in this sector.
- A demonstration of how you don’t need to do ANY works to a commercial property to increase the rent AND the capital value!
- An overview of the current market in each commercial sector – and how this can inform your investment decisions
- Valuable hints and tips how to profit from investing in commercial property.
ALSO... Landlord Tax Planning 2020 - Mark Smith
- Are you a hands-on landlord looking to counter the effects of loss of finance cost relief?
- Do you want to get your business into a company structure without having to refinance your current lending?
- Do you want to pass on as much of your business as you can whilst minimising the effects of IHT?
- Do you want to maximise your personal tax allowances?
In association with Property118, he has designed robust strategies to allow rental businesses to incorporate without refinancing, and over 100 businesses have successfully done so to date from the introduction of the BICT in November 2015.
- If you are a property rental business, working 20 hours or more in an average week, and sharing income and expenses in common with another (eg spouse) then you could well be eligible for incorporation into a limited company, without having to refinance your current lending and with rollover relief on capital gains and exemptions from Stamp Duty. This would give your business full relief from finance costs, as well as a whole range of other opportunities for equity release, income maximisation and succession planning.
- Mark Smith is a barrister well-known in the private rented sector. He led the legal team that recovered £27million of unlawfully charged mortgage interest from West Bromwich Building Society in 2016 on behalf of 6200 landlords (Mark Alexander v West Bromwich).
For any Property118 readers looking to attend their first online pin meeting for free please use the voucher code: MSmith
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
21-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
21-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
£20 or Code enclosed for first pin Meeting for FREE for 118 Readers
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page