We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
How to build your property wealth by working with Housing Associations and Local Authorities - Sarah Walker
- Sarah has worked in Local Authority and Housing Associations for over 25 years. She has a wealth of experience to share, and will give you some quick wins in how to build your property wealth by working with Local Authorities and Housing Associations.
- Contrary to popular belief this is not just the world of working with tenants on Housing allowance (Housing Benefit) but Sarah will show you numerous other ways to work with these organisations to help you on your journey. This will Include a case study where one standard 4 bedroom house is generating in excess of £1,000 per week in revenue.
- This strategy is not for the faint hearted but can reap amazing rewards for those that are prepared to be open minded about working with Housing Associations and the Local Authority to meet Housing Need.
ALSO...Headache in the Pipeline? Developing a Strategy for your Utilities... - Marc Wheatley
Marc Wheatley, from pin’s preferred utilities supplier - Full Power Utilities – will be sharing his knowledge and expertise about utility management and helping us to minimise the associated headache and costs.
Normally a substantial running cost for HMO/Serviced Accommodation operators, Marc will inform you of the different options available to you with regards the procurement and management of your gas and electricity supply.
During his talk, Marc will cover several topics, including:
- How to minimise/remove the headache associated with managing your (growing) portfolio’s utilities.
- How a commercial utility rate can be secured on a domestic use property (without VAT implications).
- How to protect yourself from inevitable price increases and additional charges.
- How to avoid dealing with the suppliers!
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
21-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
21-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page