We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Creating Innovative Co-Living Spaces for the new generation of Millennials - Jules Copsey
- Jules has created Urban Co-Living with her sister Sharon Waring. Together they are passionate about creating inspirational creative co-living spaces that encourage a sense of community and social interaction in this changing landscape of the rental sector.
At Urban Co-Living they challenge the status quo and create social environments, so small communities can thrive.
- Their vision is to deliver a product for the needs of today’s generation within pre-set budgets, whilst enhancing the local environment.
- Jules will share with you some creative ideas that will increase the desirability of your houses, help you stand out from the competition and appeal to the right tenant.
ALSO ...How Japanese knotweed can make you money! Jason Harker
During the presentation you will learn:
- Through hard work and determination, Jason has been identifying and eradicating Japanese knotweed for over 20 years and Japanese Knotweed Expert is a top 5 company in the UK for weed remediation and is PCA accredited to the highest standard. Jason has a passion for helping others to come up with solutions and has a wide knowledge of invasive plants, including Japanese knotweed.
- Often, when Japanese knotweed is mentioned or seen when enquiring about a property, there can be a mixture of responses and emotions from potential buyers.
- During Jason's talk, he would like to enlighten you about the benefits of investing in a property with Japanese knotweed and how this can offer you financial gain rather than a potential loss.
- How much Japanese knotweed can reduce the value of a property.
- Legislation relating to Japanese knotweed on a property whether selling, developing or buying.
- Financial benefits if you are developing a site with Japanese knotweed.
- The five things solicitors/surveyors need on all reports to ensure mortgages are approved for a property with Japanese knotweed and how homebuyers can get a mortgage with Japanese knotweed present on the property.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
24-09-2020 @ 6:30 PM
24-09-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page