We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
8 practical ways to adapt tothe COVID-19 challenges in the property business - Peter Dabner
- How can you adapt your property business, in the current climate, to build long term success?
- Since 2002 Joint Ventures In Property has been growing and adapting to many changes in the market place. Having expanded the company through different cycles in the economy including recessions and uncertainty, CEO Peter Dabner, is here to share his tips on how to adapt to the new challenges facing property businesses.
- Using these 8 practical ways you will learn how to look at challenges as an opportunity to reinvent yourself and your property business which is a key factor in being a successful entrepreneur.
ALSO...Life as a commercial property agent. Working with commercial agents and how to approach them - Richard Duncan
Topics that will be covered include:
- If you are interested in understanding more about how the commercial property market works, then this is a great speech for you. It will introduce how to talk to agents and how they value commercial property. You may have much experience in liaising with residential agents, BUT your approach to commercial property agents (and the commercial market in general) needs to be different.
- Richard has over 12 years of experience working in the commercial property market - all right here in Reading and Berkshire. His excellent insights into how you can create positive relationships with commercial agents will be really interesting for those looking to venture into the very different world of commercial property.
- learn how to approach commercial agents and start to understand their world
- learn how valuing commercial property is different from valuing residential property
- get to know how and where to find a commercial property to buy and/or rent
- learn about commercial property landlords and why they pose a huge risk for you (as a residential landlord) in the near future
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
28-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
28-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page