Leeds Meeting Wednesday 25th November 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
My top 10 ways to add value to deals and maximise valuations - Neil Chaudhuri
- Neil is a former professional sportsman turned property investor. He is the owner and director of Vogue Abode Properties who create luxury accommodation for students and young professionals.
- Neil specialises in adding huge value to his deals and achieving high end valuations for himself.
- He had the privilege of being a top performer on The Mastermind Programme and was also a finalist for HMO Property Investor of the year at The Property Investor Awards.
- During his presentation, Neil he will share with you his top 10 ways to add value to deals. His talk will include examples of each of these 10 techniques and how he has used them to gain incredible uplifts in value on his projects.
ALSO... Insuring IHT & Protecting your legacy - Right Plan Insurance
- Matt Carpenter, one of Right Plan's advisors will show you how to protect your assets and demonstrate how specific insurance trusts will benefit you and your family, by minimising inheritance tax (IHT) and maximising your legacy
- He will be sharing with you some of their industry’s best kept secrets that could save you up to 49% on life insurance by simply taking advantage of HMRC-endorsed plans that are rarely spoken about or advertised.
- With only 6% of all life policies ever sold written into trust, the majority of people are getting short changed on what they think they are insuring. Right Plan will be helping you to put this right, making sure you aren’t one of the masses who inadvertently heavily contribute to the 5.4 billion pounds paid in IHT every year.
- You’ve worked hard to build your portfolio and build a legacy, so make sure it’s passed on to those who matter, and they will show you how!
- The Importance of writing policies into trusts.
- How to minimise your inheritance tax from insurance pay-outs.
- HMRC indorsed and tax efficient options many people are unaware of.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
25-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
25-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.