Whilst most events have been forced to cancel or reschedule due to the coronavirus crisis, we are delighted to confirm that the Landlord Law Conference 2020 will now be a two day virtual event, taking place on 12th & 13th May 2020.
- Keynote speakers for the conference include NRLA Chief Executive Ben Beadle, who will be headlining Day 2 of the event, to discuss his plans and apsirations for the newly created NRLA.
- Other speakers include Tessa Sheperson, Landlord Law, David Cox, ARLA and Paul Shamplina, Hamilton Fraser.
- See the full agenda here.
- Not only will you get the chance to hear from a wide range of expert speakers over 2 days, and 5 hours worth of CPD points, both days provide the opportunity to put your questions to the panel, and all from the comfort of home. You will also receive a handbook containing detailed speakers note and can access the full recordings of all presentations after the event.
Use this link to book your place: https://landlordlaw.co.uk/product/landlord-law-2020-virtual-conference/
- There is a 20% discount code available for Property118 readers which is vconfproperty118
- The above code can only be used for the virtual conference and cannot be used for anything else or in combination with another coupon.
12-05-2020 @ 9:00 AM
13-05-2020 @ 5:00 PM
Landlord Law Services Ltd
Phone: 01603 763096
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page