Kent Meeting Thursday 1st October 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Find, Fund, Hold or Exit : You and Your Choices - Richard Bowser
- Richard Bowser, the editor of the renowned monthly magazine ‘Property Investor News’ offers an overview as to how investors can maximise the opportunities presented by current market conditions and buyer/seller sentiment.
- As a long term residential landlord and private investor, Richard’s overview of the UK property investment market and his property investing experience gained over 23 years contains genuine substance and he offers some invaluable analysis for both new and experienced investors.
- If you really want to enhance your understanding of the property marketplace and where the real opportunities will exist in the next few years, then make sure you don’t miss this talk.
ALSO.... The deal of a lifetime comes along every week - Donald Holden
- The deal of a lifetime comes along every week because most people are looking through the wrong lens or through the right lens but from the wrong angle.
- At this month's pin meeting, Donald will show examples of deals which were: “hidden in full view” and you will learn how to look differently and get some understanding of how to work with estate agents.
- Donald is a civil engineer by training and has been in property for 13 years. He is a landlord and developer and is hooked by the challenge and creativity that property development offers.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
01-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
01-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.