Kensington Meeting Wednesday 14th October 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
The Scrum Of a Building – Build a team, plan and implement a gameplan, avoid bad building experiences - Chris Pearce
- At some point we will need the builders on our projects to add value and improve our investment and we all have different experiences of this.
- With over 30 years working in the construction industry, now as a Senior Contracts Manager with an international company, Chris has seen a lot of good practices and learned from bad practices.
- Chris will be focusing not on the technical building elements but how to ensure we can have good practices and systems in place with a team in order to deliver a successful project. There are elements that are relevant whether it be a quick decoration or a detailed refurbishment.
- Identify the 4 Key areas to a successful project
- Why construction is like rugby
- Describe 8 key members for the scrum of building
- How to reduce risk during your building project
ALSO.. Headache in the Pipeline? Developing a Strategy for your Utilities... Jeff ToppJeff Topp, from pin’s preferred utilities supplier - Full Power Utilities – will be sharing his knowledge and expertise about utility management and helping us to minimise the associated headache and costs. Normally a substantial running cost for HMO/Serviced Accommodation operators, Jeff will inform you of the different options available to you with regards the procurement and management of your gas and electricity supply. During his talk, Jeff will cover several topics, including:
- How to minimise/remove the headache associated with managing your (growing) portfolio’s utilities.
- How a commercial utility rate can be secured on a domestic use property (without VAT implications).
- How to protect yourself from inevitable price increases and additional charges.
- How to avoid dealing with the suppliers!
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
14-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
14-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.