Important Property Market update Friday 4th SeptemberMake Text Bigger
Property 118 are delighted you invite you to join us online tomorrow (Friday 4th September) for a virtual property exhibition, organised by the property investors network, featuring 10 property industry experts.This will be a full day of online property training, to update you on the post COVID-19 property market and the opportunities that it holds for those of us who are ready. Click here now to reserve your place
- Our very own Mark Alexander will be giving a presentation at 12.15pm about “Smart Company Structures”
- We do hope you can join us live online for Mark’s presentation, but also check out the other speakers’ topics which include:
- “What does COVID-19 mean for the BTL mortgage market?’
- “Why 2020 Will Be The Best Year In The Next Decade, To Invest In Commercial Property”
- “Post COVID-19 property market prediction and recommendations”
- “How ‘Alternative Finance’ can give your property business a valuable advantage in challenging markets”
- “Invest your Pension in Property – How to grow your property business using a SSAS pension.
- “Financing your new and existing deals – everything you need to know in the current and post COVID-19 world.”
- “The worst recession in 300 years – What is actually happening out there?”
04-09-2020 @ 9:15 AM
04-09-2020 @ 5:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.