Hull Meeting Thursday 8th October 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Find, Fund, Hold or Exit : You and Your Choices - Richard Bowser
- Richard Bowser, the editor of the renowned monthly magazine ‘Property Investor News’ offers an overview as to how investors can maximise the opportunities presented by current market conditions and buyer/seller sentiment.
- As a long term residential landlord and private investor, Richard’s overview of the UK property investment market and his property investing experience gained over 23 years contains genuine substance and he offers some invaluable analysis for both new and experienced investors.
- If you really want to enhance your understanding of the property marketplace and where the real opportunities will exist in the next few years, then make sure you don’t miss this talk.
ALSO... Help homeless, help society. Why supported accommodation is the Holy Grail of property investing - Lee Blake
- Supported Accommodation is a much misunderstood strategy. Come and learn how you can replace your income with just one property, get ROI’s well over 100% AND make a help solve arguably the most pressing social issue of our time – Homelessness. Lee will go through the pros & cons of this much misunderstood strategy which allows investors to make a massive social impact as well as making an honest living.
- There’s an easy way and a difficult way to work with LHA tenants. Lee uses the easy way and he will share with you all the advantages &disadvantages so you can make up your mind whether you’d like to follow this strategy. It is not for the faint hearted, its not passive income (yet) but its extremely rewarding and can be very lucrative. Discover how you could replace your income with one property and get ROI’s well over 100%.
- Lee is a former youth worker and teacher who’s had two distinct property careers. After selling his first portfolio in 2007/8 Lee took a rest from property before ‘getting back on the property horse’ a couple of years ago.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
08-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
08-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.