Hull Meeting Thursday 12th November 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Planning, Property & Pandemic - Linda WrightLinda Wright assesses how the Covid 19 pandemic has meant fundamental changes to the planning system and what impact these might have on property investors and developers now and in the future.
ALSO... Property Sourcing Compliance: Keeping you on the right side of the law - Tina Walsh
- Education is key for both new and experienced property sourcers to build a long term, professional business model whilst avoiding heavy fines or even a spell behind bars. It also provides the necessary tools for investors to protect themselves and their hard earned cash from unscrupulous operators.
- In January 2012 Tina set up her property sourcing business and very quickly realised how non-compliant the majority of property sourcers are.
- In October 2017 Tina became an Amazon No1 Best Selling Author through her book: Property Sourcing Compliance: Keeping You on the Right Side of the Law and her aim is to raise awareness, knowledge and standards within the sourcing sector, sharing her immense knowledge on compliance with budding new sourcers, established businesses and investors alike.
- Is Property Sourcing Regulated?
- My Compliance Tips for 3 Main Legislation & Regulations.
- Compulsory Registration orHeavy Penalties.
- The 7 Questions all Investors should ask before working with sourcers.
- Interesting Facts & Figures.
- The Importance of Compliance.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
12-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
12-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.