Housing Law Update- Workshop for AgentsMake Text Bigger
ObjectivesThis 1 day workshop will bring you up to date on case law, legislative changes and ensure you're geared up for what's to come.
SuitableFor letting agents and property managers only
Course contentThe below is indicative of content but as a workshop style course content may be tailored to suit the audience:
- Banning of agency fees, client money protection, redress schemes and good agency practice
- Proposed changes to mandatory HMO, fit and proper person test and how this impacts on agents
- Housing and Planning Act changes including banning order, rogue landlord database, abandonment procedure, changes to electrical safety
- Overview of recent changes to S21 rules and retaliatory evictions
- Overview of Immigration and Right to Rent checks
13-09-2018 @ 10:00 AM
13-09-2018 @ 4:00 PM
£132 (RLA Members) £165 (Non Members)
Mercure Hotel London Bridge71-79 Southwark Street, London, London, SE1 0JA
Residential Landlords Association
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.