We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Build your portfolio - Arshad Ali
Arshad is an Actuarial Minded Property Investor who will help you push on with your property portfolio.
During his presentation, Arshad will:
- Share strategies, systems, and plenty of golden nuggets to help you, with your Portfolio build.
- Help you understand the current Co-vid Economic climate and what that means for your Portfolio
- Help you Identify opportunities for you to expand your portfolio
- Help you become more investable when it comes to raising finance.
Arshad believes there is plenty of opportunity to build your portfolio, his presentation will help you identify these opportunities and then take advantage.
ALSO... Property Investment: A Tax Perspective - James Edwards
James, a Chartered Tax Advisor and specialist in property taxes will explain some of the tax aspects of investing in property:
- A list of the more obscure allowable expenditure expenses which you may not already be claiming.
- The most common mistakes made by property investors when reporting or structuring their property business.
- To incorporate or not to incorporate? (buying a property through a company).
- The bigger picture, wealth taxes.
A lot of people are concerned about the generation of income/wealth and consider the tax consequences afterwards. This presentation should help you identify your own potential issues before it is too late to do anything about it.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
13-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
13-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page