Gaining Possession CourseMake Text Bigger
ObjectivesThis course will take you through the process of obtaining possession; from which notice to serve to how you apply through court. It will cover possession through the Section 21 (S21) and accelerated procedure and how this contrasts to possession using a Section 8 (S8) and the standard procedure. With example forms and useful links, landlords and agents will be more confident in what can be a worrying time.
Suitable forAll landlords and agents.
- Managing the problem tenant; rent arrears and antisocial behaviour
- Overview of Section 21 and recent changes in case law
- Section 8 - a cautionary tale!
- Accelerated proceedings vs standard proceedings
- Costs, forms, estimated timescales
- Common errors and how to avoid them
- What to do if the tenant remains on expiry of the possession order
- How to avoid harassment, illegal eviction and your duty to your tenant's belongings
15-11-2018 @ 10:00 AM
15-11-2018 @ 4:30 PM
£136 (RLA Members) £170 (Non Members)
Mercure Hotel London Bridge71-79 Southwark Street, London, London, SE1 0JA
Residential Landlords Association
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.