Forum on Tenant Fees and Holding DepositsMake Text Bigger
- Aruna Nair ~ Lecturer of Property Law at King’s College London & author of the Textbook on Land Law (2018)
- David Cox ~ Chief Executive of ARLA Propertymark
- David Smith ~ Policy Director of the Residential Landlords Association & Partner at Anthony Gold Solicitors
- John Gallagher ~ Principal Solicitor at Shelter
- Does paying a holding deposit create a contract between applicant and landlord?
- What are landlords’ and tenancy applicants’ rights and obligations?
- How will the Tenant Fees Bill improve matters?
- Is a letting agent the "servant of two masters"?
- What happens when landlords engage multiple agents?
- Who is legally responsible if the agreement breaks down?
- What private and public enforcement options are available?
- What can prospective tenants and landlords do to protect themselves?
- Are pre-tenancy legal rights ever practically enforceable?
30-08-2018 @ 5:45 PM
30-08-2018 @ 8:15 PM
Bentham HouseUCL Faculty of Laws, 4-8 Endsleigh Gardens, London, London, WC1H 0EG
UCL Centre for Access to Justice
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.