We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
The Co-Living Revolution: Don't miss out on the biggest opportunity in professional shared living for a decade! Stuart Scott
In this seminar you will learn:
- The professional shared living market is changing and this provides a unique opportunity for you to create a product that outperforms the market. The timing is perfect to negotiate some amazing deals and create shared living that is light years ahead of your competition. We have been pioneering The Co-Living Revolution in the UK since its inception as part of our mission to drive change in the property industry.
- Co-Living has enabled us to break rental ceilings, remain oversubscribed with a waiting list of customers and achieve maximum valuations upon refinance. Don't miss out on this life changing chance of a decade to capitalise on the opportunity.
- Co-Living has the ability to achieve your financial goals faster, with projects that you are proud of and that also improving people’s lives!
- Why now is the best opportunity for a decade!
- Answers to the 5 key problems investors have to overcome.
- The 2 often missed parts of the Co-Living model that are game changing.
- How anyone can create desirable spaces, regardless of design experience.
- The most important thing to ensure your rooms always get sold before the competition.
Stuart is a multi award winning property developer, serial entrepreneur and speaker. Stuart won the highly prestigious '2019 UK Property Developer of the Year' and '2018 UK Property Investor of the Year' for his work to pioneer change in the property market. He has built and sold a number of successful businesses including a creative marketing agency and a product design company. He has designed products and experiences for some of the world's biggest brands and now applies design thinking alongside property development to create unique spaces that set new standards for urban living. His company Co-Living Spaces has been at the forefront of the co-living movement in the UK, inspiring many trends now popular in shared living. He is a regular on the public speaking circuit where he educates people on design, disruption and innovation within the property sector.
ALSO... The importance of finding good deals - Valter Pontes
During Valter's presentation, he will be focusing on the importance of finding good deals. He will show you some of the methods that he has used to find his deals and how he managed to come from £0 to £2 Million worth of property in less than a year.
He will reveal to you his best tips on you how you can effectively use online portals to find great deals. He will cover some organic and free methods on how to find deals and at the end of the presentation you will have a good understanding of the process.
You will be able to go home and implement these steps in real life and start finding some great deals for yourself.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
04-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
04-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page