Devon Meeting Thursday 26th November 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
How to survive and thrive in the current market conditions - Simon Zutshi
- We are delighted to announce that on this virtual meeting our main speaker is Simon Zutshi, founder of the property investors network, and author of best seller Property Magic.
- Simon is going to share a brand new presentation with you all about what us happening in the UK property market and what this means you for, your property investing and your tenants.
- What is going to happen in the property market in 2020
- Challenges with investing right now
- What are the opportunities and threats
- How to stay positive in these uncertain times
- How to be productive when working for home
ALSO ...How Japanese knotweed can make you money! Jason Harker
- Through hard work and determination, Jason has been identifying and eradicating Japanese knotweed for over 20 years and Japanese Knotweed Expert is a top 5 company in the UK for weed remediation and is PCA accredited to the highest standard. Jason has a passion for helping others to come up with solutions and has a wide knowledge of invasive plants, including Japanese knotweed.
- Often, when Japanese knotweed is mentioned or seen when enquiring about a property, there can be a mixture of responses and emotions from potential buyers.
- During Jason's talk, he would like to enlighten you about the benefits of investing in a property with Japanese knotweed and how this can offer you financial gain rather than a potential loss.
- How much Japanese knotweed can reduce the value of a property.
- Legislation relating to Japanese knotweed on a property whether selling, developing or buying.
- Financial benefits if you are developing a site with Japanese knotweed.
- The five things solicitors/surveyors need on all reports to ensure mortgages are approved for a property with Japanese knotweed and how homebuyers can get a mortgage with Japanese knotweed present on the property.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
26-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
26-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.