Coventry And Warwickshire Meeting Tuesday 13th October 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
The Co-Living Revolution: Don't miss out on the biggest opportunity in professional shared living for a decade! Stuart Scott
- The professional shared living market is changing and this provides a unique opportunity for you to create a product that outperforms the market. The timing is perfect to negotiate some amazing deals and create shared living that is light years ahead of your competition. We have been pioneering The Co-Living Revolution in the UK since its inception as part of our mission to drive change in the property industry.
- Co-Living has enabled us to break rental ceilings, remain oversubscribed with a waiting list of customers and achieve maximum valuations upon refinance. Don't miss out on this life changing chance of a decade to capitalise on the opportunity.
- Co-Living has the ability to achieve your financial goals faster, with projects that you are proud of and that also improving people’s lives!
- Why now is the best opportunity for a decade!
- Answers to the 5 key problems investors have to overcome.
- The 2 often missed parts of the Co-Living model that are game changing.
- How anyone can create desirable spaces, regardless of design experience.
- The most important thing to ensure your rooms always get sold before the competition.
ALSO...Life as a commercial property agent. Working with commercial agents and how to approach them - Richard Duncan
- If you are interested in understanding more about how the commercial property market works, then this is a great speech for you. It will introduce how to talk to agents and how they value commercial property. You may have much experience in liaising with residential agents, BUT your approach to commercial property agents (and the commercial market in general) needs to be different.
- Richard has over 12 years of experience working in the commercial property market - all right here in Reading and Berkshire. His excellent insights into how you can create positive relationships with commercial agents will be really interesting for those looking to venture into the very different world of commercial property.
- learn how to approach commercial agents and start to understand their world
- learn how valuing commercial property is different from valuing residential property
- get to know how and where to find a commercial property to buy and/or rent
- learn about commercial property landlords and why they pose a huge risk for you (as a residential landlord) in the near future
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
13-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
13-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.