We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Safe as Houses? - Fire safety management in HMOs (Houses of Multiple Occupancy) - Antony Bolder
During Antony's presentation he will highlight the following major points:
- Fire prevention is a critical component in ensuring the continued safety of people residing in buildings. As the national tragedy of Grenfell Tower has exposed, the incorrect application of building works or lack of correct planned preventative maintenance programme can have devastating effects.
- Having been in the fire service, as an operational officer, fire safety, community safety and health and safety specialist for 27 years, Antony has taken those skill sets into the private sector of fire consultancy. Working with a host of letting agents and private landlords, and through multiple fire risk assessment surveys, the level of understanding in both active and passive fire safety elements from an owners or `responsible persons` view is still a real issue. This together with understanding the responsibility to provide fire safety aspects under either the Fire Safety Order or HMO management regulations, many of which are `absolute` under the law, are important elements in ensuring todays landlords or letting agents/management companies are exercising their required duties correctly.
- Legislation and its effects on pin members
- Fire Dynamics (including fire growth and spread in compartments)
- `Active` and `Passive`systems
- Testing and Inspection programmes (as required by the FSO/MHMOR)
- LandlordsFSO fire management programme as an alternative to paper based documents
By the end of the presentation you will be in a more informed position on the requirements for fire safety as it applies to your properties, together with information on how to complete the required tests and inspections in relation to an overall fire prevention strategy.
ALSO.... How I achieved £3.5k+ per month in profit in less than 12 months whilst working full time - Kim Opszala
Starting/running a property investment business whilst working full time is a huge challenge. During her presentation, Kim will share with you, from personal experience, top tips on how to juggle property investment whilst holding down a career. She will also talk you through some case studies on deals she has completed which helped me to achieve £3.5k profit per month in less than 12 months.
During Kim's presentation you will learn:
- How to manage your time effectively
- The different types of deals available and how to negotiate them
- 5 top tips for success in property
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
03-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
03-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page