We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Business Strategy for Property Investors: Get Focused. Get Systemised. Get Scaling. Jackie Tomes
Overwhelmed? Struggling to focus & prioritise? Ruled by a never-ending to-do list?
Having looked into the minds of many successful (and struggling!) property investors there are some consistent challenges that we all have to overcome en-route to getting the results we desired when we started.
You will find out how to...
Jackie will cover:
- Create the seemingly illusive (apparently impossible!) passive income through a well-managed, hassle-free property business
- Develop multiple streams of income that don’t require your constant involvement
- Achieve the big Vision you have for your business and your life
- The difference between a Business Model and a Business STRATEGY
- How to create order, structure, scalable systems and a great team in a PROPERTY business
- Avoiding & shutting down the shiny penny traps as you build
… and doing all of this in an efficient, FUN way where you work ON your property business, NOT IN IT!
This is not a presentation for those looking for the ‘magic formula’ or the ‘simple system’ – there’s plenty of other presentations that can do that. This presentation is for serious property investors who want to know the REALITY and DETAIL behind how to EFFICIENTLY scale-up a property investment business and who have the tenacity, drive and commitment to achieve their dreams through property.
ALSO.... Design masterclass –Creating “a million dollar” look for less than a million dollars! - Katie Hedgecox
Katie Hedgecox is from from Hedgehog Studios. This company first began when Katie started working for a property franchise in Bournemouth 6 years ago at the age of 18. Her parents joined that same franchise and became landlords in Oxfordshire. Alongside studying for a degree in design, Katie started the company to help landlords, like her parents, to be the best in their market.
In an increasingly competitive environment, standing out from the crowd is important if you want to maximise your rental income.
During her presentation you will learn the key steps to achieving standout through the following:
- The 6-stage process to follow for refurbishments and refreshing older properties
- The use of colour to enhance design
- Top tips on sourcing furnishings to achieve a ‘million-dollar’ look without spending a million dollars!
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
12-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
12-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page