We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
The dark art of using Interior Design to increase the value of property - Julian Maurice
- Interior Design is a rarely touched upon topic that everyone loves to learn about.
- Julian shares so much content on this creative subject, and because he is also a property investor he never loses sight of the 'money'.
- Julian always has beautifully put together slide presentations, he loves networking, is always grateful for the speaking opportunity and loves to keep attendees entertained while learning.
- Interior Design is a low-impact topic that everyone can absorb and apply the next day. There is huge value in this talk.
ALSO....How a professional footballer used property to negate his financial difficulty - Martyn Woolford
- At this month’s pin meeting, Martyn Woolford, talks about how he has earned a healthy amount of money over the years but came close to bankruptcy and how, thanks to property he got himself into a secure position.
- His presentation is aimed at stressing the importance of taking full responsibility of your finances and knowing where your money is invested.
- Martyn will also run through his property businesses and highlight some of his property case study projects.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
05-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
05-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page