Cambridge Meeting Thursday 26th November 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
PERfecting your ‘win-win’ conversations creating better deals - Rob McPhun
- All business involves dealing with people and the property world is no different. Daily we converse with contractors, estate agents, vendors, potential JV partners and members of our power team. Would you like to manage those conversations with confidence, professionalism and ease?
- As an experienced property coach, mentor and trainer Rob speaks to individuals every day who could be creating better deals, managing JV partnerships more easily and approaching challenging conversations with more confidence if they applied his communication model.
- How to Plan, Prepare and Practice for your conversations,
- Case studies to highlight best practice,
- Recognising the importance of Language, delivery and style.
ALSO... 18 vs 40 – What drives youngsters to working their way to the top of the Property Ladder? Sarah Jeffes
- With less students going into University each year, but more getting into debt it is no surprise that there is an even larger gap between the mediocre and the successful.
- Sarah will focus on the challenges that young people face when attempting to climb the property ladder, and the ways around them.
- She will speak from personal experience about what helps drive youths and how we can face these challenges head-on without the fear of being patronised or not trustworthy.
- Her experience with investing
- The differences in investing at age 18 compared to 40.
- The challenges that youths face
- The options available to those not meeting full criteria for mortgages etc.
- Tips to show others you DO know what you are doing!
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
26-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
26-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.