We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Welcome to the new, more rewarding and financial era - Tom Edmunds
At this month's pin meeting, Tom Edmunds, Borrower Manager at CrowdProperty, will be talking about the dawn of technology-enabled alternative finance, which the UK leads the world in. 'Fintech' is breaking new boundaries and making financial services far more efficient and therefore more rewarding for customers.
During Tom’s presentation you will learn:
- What Alternative Finance is and why it’s the future of finance
- Why it benefits everyone (except the banks)
- How CrowdProperty is harnessing technology to disrupt the property finance sector
- How CrowdProperty can help you grow your property business faster
CrowdProperty is becoming the number one place for SME property professionals to easily raise finance for property projects. Offering bridging, refurbishment, development, auction and 'special situations' (just ask their experts) funding, CrowdProperty is funding projects in minutes (and sometimes seconds) on their platform from 8,000 lenders, funding £100m of property and 600 Great British Homes to date. Applying complex technology and deep property expertise, CrowdProperty more efficiently matches the supply and demand of capital, meaning a better deal for both borrowers and lenders alike.
CrowdProperty is different because:
- They are property experts and understand your need for speed, ease and certainty
- You speak directly to their expert decision makers
- They will give initial decisions in 24 hours
- There are no hidden fees (there are often so many), complexity nor profit share
- There are no last-minute changes
- They offer loans from £100k-£5m+
- They can fund up to 100% Loan to Cost (project dependent)
- Interest is rolled up
- Drawdowns are fast and easy
- They work in direct partnership with you – we all want your project to be a success
As Borrower Manager for CrowdProperty, Tom is the first point of call for all project applications and works alongside the borrower to ensure speed, certainty and ease for the complete borrower journey. As Tom personally invests in property and has a small portfolio of developments in the West Midlands, he fully understands the importance of speed and certainty and the challenges borrowers can face when they need to get a project done. Tom is a customer focused individual with a passion for delivering on their commitments to make your project a great success.
ALSO....How a professional footballer used property to negate his financial difficulty - Martyn Woolford
- At this month’s pin meeting, Martyn Woolford, talks about how he has earned a healthy amount of money over the years but came close to bankruptcy and how, thanks to property he got himself into a secure position.
- His presentation is aimed at stressing the importance of taking full responsibility of your finances and knowing where your money is invested.
- Martyn will also run through his property businesses and highlight some of his property case study projects.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
22-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
22-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page