Meet Mark Smith (Barrister-At-Law) online at Unity Property Professionals GroupMake Text Bigger
Our Hon. Legal Counsel, Mark Smith, Head of Chambers at Cotswold Barristers will be presenting an overview of several landlords tax strategies at the Unity Property Professionals Group Thursday the 14th May at 4pm.
- Property118 Readers are invited to the group Zoom meeting by registering in advance using the link below.
- Register: Click Here
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- There will be a chat box for audience members to ask questions and we can also bring you up on screen to ask questions in person.
Incorporating without refinancing and other taxation strategies – Mark Smith
- Are you a hands-on landlord looking to counter the effects of loss of finance cost relief?
- Do you want to get your business into a company structure without having to refinance your current lending?
- Do you want to pass on as much of your business as you can whilst minimising the effects of IHT?
- Do you want to maximise your personal tax allowances?
14-05-2020 @ 4:00 PM
14-05-2020 @ 5:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Unity Property Professionals Group
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.