Bristol Meeting Wednesday 14th October 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
The Estate Planners Secrets - How to protect the assets you have worked hard for - John Ireland
- John started Legacy Wills over twenty years ago with the aim of helping those who have worked hard to create wealth, even if most of that wealth is in their home.
- At this month's pin meeting, John's talk will help you to understand the pitfalls of writing a Will, why it’s not always a good idea to use a solicitor and why leaving business shares to your spouse or partner can be the wrong thing to do.
- John will also show you how to ensure that the wealth people create can be protected as fully as possible now and for generations to come.
- By using a tried & tested combination of Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney - our homes, savings, investments, life assurance, pension plans & death-in-service benefits can be protected.
ALSO...Headache in the Pipeline? Developing a Strategy for your Utilities... - Marc WheatleyMarc Wheatley, from pin’s preferred utilities supplier - Full Power Utilities – will be sharing his knowledge and expertise about utility management and helping us to minimise the associated headache and costs. Normally a substantial running cost for HMO/Serviced Accommodation operators, Marc will inform you of the different options available to you with regards the procurement and management of your gas and electricity supply. During his talk, Marc will cover several topics, including:
- How to minimise/remove the headache associated with managing your (growing) portfolio’s utilities.
- How a commercial utility rate can be secured on a domestic use property (without VAT implications).
- How to protect yourself from inevitable price increases and additional charges.
- How to avoid dealing with the suppliers!
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
14-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
14-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.