Brighton June 2019 Meeting
Standing out from the crowd: our top R2R tips - Andy Gaught & Jonathan Barnett
Andy and Jonathan sourced, refurbished and tenanted 32 R2R HMO's (Houses in Multiple Occupation) rooms last year, in a very competitive HMO market.
At this month's pin meeting, they will share with you some of their top tips, including:
• A step by step R2R case study, including how to figure out your ideal property type
• How to ‘not spend too much, but spend enough’ on your refurb
• How to reinvent your room dressing
• Their room photo recommendations
• How to go above and beyond to fill your rooms fast
In this increasingly competitive market, you need to stand out from the crowd across service, facilities and your product. Andy & Jonathan will share what they learnt in the last 12 months.
ALSO....How to transform your investors' lives through property - Rowena Ganguli
Whether you’re thinking about working with investors, or whether you’re already using private funds for your property projects, this talk is for you.
At some point many of us have felt that seeking funds for our projects and talking about money is awkward, embarrassing and even impolite.
During Rowena’s presentation she will bring her own unique perspective on what it really means to be offering someone the opportunity to lend you their money. She will suggest that, rather than asking a favour, what we are actually doing is serving others by paving a path to their financial freedom.
In this talk you will learn:
Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now. https://propertyinvestorsnetwork.co.uk/meetings/brighton/
- That most people don’t know how to invest their money effectively
- That you can provide an invaluable service to anyone who’s earning a poor return on their savings
- That your property projects can be the catalyst to creating financial freedom, happiness and fulfilment in your own life and your investors’ lives
20-06-2019 @ 6:00 PM
20-06-2019 @ 9:00 PM
The Courtlands Hotel19-27 The Drive, Brighton, Brighton and Hove, ?East Sussex, BN3 3JE
Phone: 01273 731055
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page