We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
PERfecting your ‘win-win’ conversations creating better deals - Rob McPhun
During this presentation he will be passing on tips from his Amazon best selling book PERfecting Property Conversations including;
- All business involves dealing with people and the property world is no different. Daily we converse with contractors, estate agents, vendors, potential JV partners and members of our power team. Would you like to manage those conversations with confidence, professionalism and ease?
- As an experienced property coach, mentor and trainer Rob speaks to individuals every day who could be creating better deals, managing JV partnerships more easily and approaching challenging conversations with more confidence if they applied his communication model.
- How to Plan, Prepare and Practice for your conversations,
- Case studies to highlight best practice,
- Recognising the importance of Language, delivery and style.
He has even helped attendees increase their leads on the night by giving constructive feedback on the way they present themselves at the meeting!
Interactive, informative and engaging – why not benefit from Rob's many years of experience?
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
28-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
28-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page