Black Country Meeting Wednesday 23rd September 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Property freedom to travel the world: BUILDING THE DREAM - Bronwen Vearncombe
- During her presentation, Bronwen will share her story of starting out in property 5 years ago as a full time banker commuting daily, and within 3 years she and her husband travelled the World. John on the Clipper Round the World yacht race and she following her own dreams and adventures.
- Top tips on investment strategies, real case studies in detail and how to make your property business as ‘passive’ as possible.
- HMOs, Holiday Lets, Guest Houses and Developments - Bronwen has a wealth of experience of different strategies and specifically raising finance. Her latest raise funded the purchase of a commercial property worth over £3m!
- Having recently returned from 6 months working in Australia in 2019, Bronwen even sealed that commercial deal whilst the other side of the world. Returning home to complete this and to launch her new book Building Your Dream Life, you are lucky to have her present before she disappears off again!!
ALSO... Help homeless, help society. Why supported accommodation is the Holy Grail of property investing - Lee Blake
- Supported Accommodation is a much misunderstood strategy. Come and learn how you can replace your income with just one property, get ROI’s well over 100% AND make a help solve arguably the most pressing social issue of our time – Homelessness. Lee will go through the pros & cons of this much misunderstood strategy which allows investors to make a massive social impact as well as making an honest living.
- There’s an easy way and a difficult way to work with LHA tenants. Lee uses the easy way and he will share with you all the advantages &disadvantages so you can make up your mind whether you’d like to follow this strategy. It is not for the faint hearted, its not passive income (yet) but its extremely rewarding and can be very lucrative. Discover how you could replace your income with one property and get ROI’s well over 100%.
- Lee is a former youth worker and teacher who’s had two distinct property careers. After selling his first portfolio in 2007/8 Lee took a rest from property before ‘getting back on the property horse’ a couple of years ago.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
23-09-2020 @ 6:30 PM
23-09-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.