Birmingham Central Meeting Thursday 1st October 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
How Much Time & Money can YOU Really Save on Your Projects as an LNPG Member? - Nick Watchorn & Paul Hilliard
- The Landlords National Property Group (“LNPG”) is the UK’s largest discount cooperative for landlords.
- LNPG use the collective buying power of their members to obtain huge discounts from national suppliers so that you are able to save time and money when you carry out refurbishments.
- Huge savings can be made on landlord essentials such as Insurance, Boilers, Kitchens, Tiles, Showers, Radiators, Bathroom suites, Electrical Cabling, Appliances and Furniture Packs. Compare our prices and you will note there are great benefits to enjoy by becoming a member.
- Whether you are a newbie novice or experienced investor, LNPG would like to ask:-
- How many Investors bring their Refurbishment Project in on Time and in Budget?
- This is the question we are asking at Property Events all over the UK. Surprisingly very few achieve this target yet it is so fundamental to your Success in Property!
- How much Money, Time and Effort do You waste on your Refurbs?
- Why waste time chasing from supplier to supplier to save a £1 here and a £1 there, wasting ££££'s in petrol and your time. LNPG prices are there for the year so you can budget your projects and your buildings insurance with confidence.
- LNPG will show You can now save Money, Save Time and Save Effort on your Refurb Projects and Nick and Paul will explain in detail how LNPG can help you to achieve these Savings.
ALSO... Have you got enough money to ........ Innovative financial solutions to grow your property business - Andrew SouthwoodWe all know the basics of mortgage finance for our properties. It’s good debt which increases our return on investment by using OPM (Other People’s Money). But what about the other assets within our property businesses. Most of those depreciate so we pay cash for them. And what about if we cant offer mortgages to expand out property businesses. At this month's pin meeting, Andrew will show you how you use other people’s money to finance refurbs, fit-outs, furniture, fittings and white goods, preserving your cash for more productive investments and enabling you to pay for the asset out of property income. Andrew's presentation will consider:
- What do really believe about money
- What assets can be funded
- How this finance can be structured
- The benefits for property investors
- A case study
- Refurb Finance
- Furniture Finance
- Rent2Rent Finance
- Lease Option Finance
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
01-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
01-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.