Basingstoke Meeting Wednesday 25th November 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
8 practical ways to adapt to the COVID-19 challenges in the property business - Peter Dabner
- How can you adapt your property business, in the current climate, to build long term success?
- Since 2002 Joint Ventures In Property has been growing and adapting to many changes in the market place. Having expanded the company through different cycles in the economy including recessions and uncertainty, CEO Peter Dabner, is here to share his tips on how to adapt to the new challenges facing property businesses.
- Using these 8 practical ways you will learn how to look at challenges as an opportunity to reinvent yourself and your property business which is a key factor in being a successful entrepreneur.
ALSO... Nomad No More! From homeless to helping the homeless, through Supported Accommodation - Andy NinerAndy Niner, Social & Supported Accommodation Solution Provider, will share his incredible journey from being homeless to helping the homeless by providing Supported Accommodation. During Andy's presentation you will learn:
- What you need to get involved in Supported Accommodation
- Why most people already involved in this strategy usually charge for this information
- How to be completely hands off and still earn £1000 per month from a 4-bed property
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
25-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
25-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.