NLA Possession CourseMake Text Bigger
Property repossession can be a stressful and expensive process. This comprehensive one-day course gives you a detailed understanding of how to end challenging tenancies and gain possession of your property yourself.
Fortunately, the majority of landlords rent out their property problem-free, without having to suffer the burden of repossession, but this is not always the case. The legal process involved in getting your property back from your tenant is time consuming, and can result in high legal fees, lost rent, and overall expenses you could do without.
This course will teach you what action to take if a tenant
- fails to pay rent,
- deliberately damages your property,
- is guilty of anti-social behaviour or
- refuses to leave your property.
Our expert team will teach you how to:
- Legally regain your property
- Save time repossessing your property
- Keep financial losses to a minimum
- Know how to fill out the paperwork correctly
- Avoid incurring unnecessary court fees
Using examples, our trainers provide practical advice on filling out the relevant court forms and notices by using the correct procedures, saving you expensive fees and helping you regain control of your property legally.
- Introduction to possession
- What is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy?
- Reducing risk
- Section 21 (court ordered eviction notice)
- Section 8 (payment of rental housing assistance)
- Court procedures
- Avoiding harassment and unlawful eviction
- Death of tenant
£165.00 (Non-member) – £120.00 (NLA-member) – £120.00 (UKALA-member)
2nd Floor- Skyline House
Skyline House 200 Union Street
London, London SE1 0LX United Kingdom
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.