- This event has passed.
Legionnaires Responsibilities for Landlords and AgentsMake Text Bigger
As a landlord the subject of preventing Legionnaires Disease is an important one.Does a landlord have to carry out a Risk Assessment? Does this have to be in writing?For example, there is certain information that a landlord must provide to tenants.Arising from legal sanctions introduced in 2013, Landlords Masterclass provide courses available on Landlords’ duties regarding Legionnaires Disease.
What a landlord can expect to gain from our Legionnaires Disease course:
- To have the Legionnaires Disease duties and responsibilities of a landlord thoroughly but succinctly explained.
- A customised and abbreviated summary of around a hundred pages of HSE literature on the subject. [ Summary is 16 pages ]
- The knowledge gained will provide a landlord with the level of Competence required to comply with HSE guidance in most Residential properties.
- An example of a Risk Assessment (including Schematic diagram and written scheme of control) and information for tenants leaflet.
- Practical demo of testing of water temperature.
- Bound Reference book containing the above and example documentation.
- BONUS session for – 60 minutes of General Landlord advice on common topics
St. Judes Church Hall,
St. Judes Church, Cranford Drive,
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE3 7EW United Kingdom Phone: 7939056145
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.