- This event has passed.
Landlord Tax – IncorporationMake Text Bigger
This is the only event scheduled in 2017 where you can meet both Mark Alexander, founder of Property118.com and Mark Smith, Head of Chambers at Cotswold Barristers.
What you will learn about
- How incorporation can ‘wash out’ capital gains to date
- Legislation providing relief to mitigate CGT and SDLT at the point of incorporation
- How to restructure your property rental business to qualify for incorporation relief
- Strategies to reduce the impact of restrictions on finance cost relief
- How to incorporate without having to refinance
The event is being hosted by Ranjan Bhattacharia at the Baker Street Property Meet.
Tickets cost £20 each.
Fitzrovia, London W1W 5EE United Kingdom
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.