- This event has passed.
100% funding for every profitable property investment you find in the UK!Make Text Bigger
- Are you an experienced property investor or developer looking for a joint venture partner to provide you with equity in order to complete more projects?
- Maybe you’re new to property investment and need the help of an equity joint venture partner in order to get off the ground?
- Fed up of attending networking events whereby everyone in the room is looking for the same joint venture equity partners but to no avail?
Well, look no more, as the joint venture equity partner you’ve been looking for awaits you next Wednesday evening at Norwich City Football Club. And better still, they’re not just there to provide you with the cash; they will support you in order to achieve the exit as well.
Remember Estateducation Property Network is completely FREE and is regarded as East Anglia’s Biggest & Most Informative Networking Event for Property Investors, Developers, Landlords & Professionals.
The Estateducation Property Networking Event is like no other:
- It’s associated with the National Landlord Association (NLA)
- On hand is a panel of experts within the room who are full time property investors, landlords, developers, property tax advisors, insurance brokers, architects, surveyors, building regulators, and finance brokers there to help you
- There’s always a Key Note Speaker Presentation to give you some great tips and ideas
- And lastly, it gives you the opportunity to meet every person in the room as part of our 60 seconds round table concept to help you get the most out of networking
The event is hosted by Ben James, the Chief Investor of Estateducation. Ben has over 10 years international property investment experience and has bought, sold and traded over 500 properties. His expertise is diverse and extensive covering conversions, renovations, planning gains, new builds, flips, HMO’s, short stay lets, regeneration projects, property & asset management, portfolio building, leaseholds, block management, joint ventures, project management and project mentoring support.
Whether you’re a new or experienced property investor, developer, landlord or tradesperson, you will leave our event with more property knowledge than you had before. Come along and surround yourself with the experts and you’ll be going away with a clear plan of how to move forward.
Here’s some videos of previous events to give you a taster of what to expect https://www.facebook.com/estateducationuk/videos
Our events tend to book and sell out very quickly. We’re based at Norwich City Football Club to cater up to 50 guests and to provide ample parking! We are in The Gallery which is located in the Norwich & Peterborough Stand so please register your attendance today.
Norwich City Football Club
Norwich, Norfolk NR1 1JE United Kingdom Phone: 01603552046
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.