Consultation Testimonials

by Mark Alexander

15:49 PM, 18th December 2013

Consultation Testimonials

Consultation Testimonials

After nearly 30 years in the business of property, finance, tax and law my wife and I relocated to the wonderful Mediterranean Island of Malta back in February 2016. I now dedicate a few hours each day to providing mainly online consultancy via email and video conferencing. This enables me to engage with some incredibly dynamic people and provides me with a sense of achievement when I help them to solve their problems and/or guide them towards their goals. I also learn something new every day because nobody has a Monopoly on best practice and good ideas.

If you are a regular reader of Property118.com then you will understand the value of my experience. If not, please feel free to have a wander around this website, peruse my Linkedin profile, read the testimonials posted in the comments section below and then come back to this page when the time is right for you.

You might not actually require one to one consultancy. Why not visit our Landlord Tax Planning section or some of the other sections of this website via the Navigation bar at the top of each page? If you can’t find the answer there and you don’t mind asking your question on a public forum you could create a discussion thread That service runs exclusively on donations.

Show Form To Book A Tax Planning Consultation

Form To Book A Tax Planning Consultation

Consultations include new client compliance checks, fact find via email with complimentary software, expert analysis, a detailed written report and recommendations and a 30 minute Q&A session via Skype or telephone. We GUARANTEE total satisfaction or a full refund.
  • Please provide an overview of your circumstances and what you are looking to achieve.

Please see testimonials posted in the comments section below.

Comments

7:48 AM, 19th December 2013

Mark,

In an industry that is populated by sharks and snake oil salesman who make promises of "get rich quick" and sell tickets to see a unicorn, it's great that you are offering a professional service like this.

With your vast experience, I know that you will offer great value for money.

David Carlisle

9:44 AM, 19th December 2013

Congratulations on a great idea Mark. I can't imagine there are many people better placed to give advice on the subject.

Roy and Tania

10:08 AM, 19th December 2013

Wishing you the very best with this Mark. There are, as we have found, a number of Landlords out there who would clearly benefit from your considerable knowledge. Your advice gave us the confidence to proceed with a litigation against ours (one of the rogues).

All the best in Russia this Christmas. Our Russian family will probably pass you in Moscow as they make their way to us for the holiday period.

best regards, Roy and Tanya

Neil Patterson

12:48 PM, 19th December 2013

Having worked with Mark for over 11 years I had to much to say to fit into a comment so I wrote my own article "My views on a consultancy with Mark Alexander" which you can view if you wish here >> http://www.property118.com/my-views-on-a-consultancy-with-mark/61570/

Svetlana Alexander

13:02 PM, 19th December 2013

I would like to book the four hour slots every Saturday and Sunday for the rest of our lives together please.

What's for lunch?

By the way, is it OK if I use our joint account to make payment? LOL 😉

xx

tony tony

13:32 PM, 19th December 2013

Mark good luck with your new adventure, your advice as helped me out many times in the past

Robert Desbruslais

13:34 PM, 19th December 2013

Good luck Mark; not that you need it! Five minutes on the phone is worth its weight in gold so an hour or more is a goldmine!

Rob

Howard Reuben CeMap CeRER

13:41 PM, 19th December 2013

Mark, what a great idea. Having worked with you for approx a year and a half now, and shared many conversations and emails as well, I have also benefited from your insight and market knowledge.

I'm confident that all 'serious' BTL'ers whether long established or new to the business, will be calling on your expertise.

Whatever your fee, it is not a cost but an investment and no doubt they will see a return.

(although I think Svetlana just wants a long lunch every week, and it looks like you're paying for that too! 🙂 )

Sian Hemming-Metcalfe, MARLA (INV)

15:38 PM, 19th December 2013

A great idea Mark! I find both the site and your insight invaluable and I hope to book an appointment sometime in the near future!

Industry Observer

15:43 PM, 19th December 2013

Gilly

Did you mean the advice was tailored to suit the client or the lunch?!!

I have crossed swords with Mark a few times over the years and whilst we don't always agree we always learn something. Mark also has a far wider range of knowledge areas than I do being stuck with just Landlord and Tenant law related issues.

The only thing that will stop you getting clients Mark is as you yourself identify, your location. If only you were based in Birmingham you’d make a fortune but who knows maybe a future monthly clinic could be held there!! If so royalties on fees to me for that idea please!!

£1,250 a day I guess puts you at the top end of the range in terms of consultants fees, but then as with everything in life you only get what you pay for and anyone paying for time with you is spending their money wisely.

Be interested to hear after a few months how many lunches you’ve had to provide, or how many shorter session visitors you’ve had.

Either way very best of luck with it I reckon anyone within two hours driving time of Norwich will be beating your door down.

Thought you were easing up on work commitments my friend?!!

1 2 3 10

Tenant fees act - Renewal with higher rent £50?

Landlord incorporation and tax planning presentation

Landlord incorporation and tax planning presentation

Incorporation relief and latent gains explained

Incorporation relief and latent gains explained

Incorporating your property portfolio without having to refinance

Incorporating your property portfolio without having to refinance

Capital Account Restructure – Case Study

Capital Account Restructure – Case Study

Stamp Duty when transferring the ‘whole business’ of a Partnership into a Limited Company

Software to analyse the viability of transferring a property rental business into a Limited Company

Inheritance tax and legacy planning for property company owners

Inheritance tax and legacy planning for property company owners

HMRC Internal Manuals ‘Landlord Incorporation’

HMRC Internal Manuals ‘Landlord Incorporation’

On-demand webinar explaining the uses of Limited Liability Partnerships “LLP’s” for landlord tax planning

Guide for landlords on forming an LLP for property investment

Guide for landlords on forming an LLP for property investment

Partnership taxation and associated rules

Partnership taxation and associated rules

Hybrid Tax Structure – Landlords BEWARE!

Hybrid Tax Structure – Landlords BEWARE!