Consultation Testimonials

by Mark Alexander

15:49 PM, 18th December 2013

Consultation Testimonials

Consultation Testimonials

After nearly 30 years in the business of property, finance, tax and law my wife and I relocated to the wonderful Mediterranean Island of Malta back in February 2016. I now dedicate a few hours each day to providing mainly online consultancy via email and video conferencing. This enables me to engage with some incredibly dynamic people and provides me with a sense of achievement when I help them to solve their problems and/or guide them towards their goals. I also learn something new every day because nobody has a Monopoly on best practice and good ideas.

If you are a regular reader of Property118.com then you will understand the value of my experience. If not, please feel free to have a wander around this website, peruse my Linkedin profile, read the testimonials posted in the comments section below and then come back to this page when the time is right for you.

You might not actually require one to one consultancy. Why not visit our Landlord Tax Planning section or some of the other sections of this website via the Navigation bar at the top of each page? If you can’t find the answer there and you don’t mind asking your question on a public forum you could create a discussion thread That service runs exclusively on donations.

Show Form To Book A Tax Planning Consultation

Form To Book A Tax Planning Consultation

Consultations include new client compliance checks, fact find via email with complimentary software, expert analysis, a detailed written report and recommendations and a recorded video conference with your Property118 Consultant and our Hon. Legal Counsel, which your existing advisers are welcome to participate in. All consultations are confidential and you will be provided with a copy of the recording of the video conference. We GUARANTEE total satisfaction or a full refund.
  • Please provide an overview of your circumstances and what you are looking to achieve.

Please see testimonials posted in the comments section below.

Comments

Maximilian

11:03 AM, 25th May 2020
About a month ago

I was going round in circles having done days of research into how to proceed with my property portfolio.
I found Mark through a recent YT video where it was clear what I had researched was along the right lines, however I needed Mark's expertise which from the video exceeded my own.
I decided that paying for a tax consultation would be beneficial so I could stop wasting time and get off the fence!
Mark and his team will review your portfolio or future plans and provide their expertise for a fair fee. Having gone through the consultation process I believe this is value for money and a drop in the ocean when dealing with the sums involved in any property transaction.
Buying property in your own name may be bad decision without having a clue on the tax implications, and it is prudent to know the options that are available if you want to buy and sell property, both as a UK resident or becoming an expat.
Mark is clearly an expert in these fields and Property 118 does not try to upsell in the slightest.
Mark provided me with new contacts in the industry and offered further support in the future. I got what I wanted which is the confidence to proceed with my plans and more knowledge than I had before the consultation.
Also Yvonne who will contact you initially was professional and quick to respond during the fact finding stage of the consultation.
Thanks Mark and all @Property 118!

Bal Rehal

10:28 AM, 4th June 2020
About a month ago

We must say that Mark Alexander has been the best to educate me and my wife on the subject of our estate planning. We have attended many property training courses claiming to show us the way forward, read many books, have had discussions with many accountants and estate planners but to date no one gave us a clear and concise insight to the knowledge Mark gave us. For that reason, in our opinion Mark is a genius on this subject. So, we thank him for his valuable support. All the best.
Bal

thinguru

13:26 PM, 5th June 2020
About a month ago

I am so glad that I made the decision to organise a consultation with Mark Alexander and his team at property118.com. I already own a BTL, which I have had for 13 years, and I am planning to move to the USA next spring and to rent out my main residence whilst abroad. I wanted tax planning advice bearing in mind our particular situation.

Mark was brilliant, he looked at mine and my husband’s current tax situation and our future tax situation whilst abroad. He then provided us with carefully considered recommendations. He has left us feeling a lot more confident that we are making the right decisions going forward.

Property law, tax and the complexities and nuances can be quite overwhelming for accidental landlords like us, with only a couple of properties as well as a day-job. Having good solid advice from an expert is invaluable and worth every penny of the consultation fee.

I would thoroughly recommend Mark and Property 118 to anyone who is unsure about the many complexities of the property world. I would like to add, that Mark was extremely quick at replying to follow-on questions, and this is such a breath of fresh air in these strange days of waiting in queues!

Thank you Mark and Property 118!

Gary

12:32 PM, 18th June 2020
About 3 weeks ago

I first met Mark Alexander over 15 years ago when I attended a property investment seminar he organised in Central London. At the time, I had just remortgaged some properties in my portfolio and raised £250k+ that was sitting in various savings accounts. During the interval of this event I had the good fortune to have a chat with Mark. I doubt if he can remember. I can, because it changed the path I was taking. I was of the belief that it was not a good idea to buy more property. However, Mark's seminar, his views, comment, vision and our chat convinced me and motivated me to return to the market and buy more property. This decision has proved to be a excellent one in terms of capital growth, rental income, portfolio profitability and increased family wealth.
Since that first meeting I have always had the utmost respect for Mark as an individual who has always made himself available to not only help but educate others. I being one. I consider Property118 to be a fantastic website that provides all landlords including accidental, first-timers, small , portfolio and professional landlords with a forum and knowledge base that assist in managing one's investment properties. Mark was instrumental in setting this up, developing the website and offering a wide range of related services. I wish him well with his latest venture of Property118 having its own You Tube tv channel.
For me, the biggest influence in recent years in my property investment journey has been Mark and everyone at Property118 including Mark Smith. The help my wife and myself have received from Property118 with referference to our tax planning, tax efficiency has been excellent. For four years since the introduction of Section 24, I've been researching and exploring ways for our property portfolio business to be more tax efficient and hence more profitable. I have spoken to many so called "tax specialists" during this time in an attempt to arrange our business in a way to benefit ourselves and family moving into the future. Without doubt, the best advice and support has come from Property118 and from Mark Alexander himself who has always been generous with his time and enthusiastic to find the best way to solve landlords problems. As a result of Mark Alexander's and Mark Smith's help my wife and myself have managed to incorporate without the need to refinance, thus saving us thousands in the process.
In concluding, I'd strongly recommend any individual from those taking their first steps as landlords to experienced landlords to use the Property118 website, especially the tax planning consultation service that is on offer. You certainly won't be disappointed.

paul Elliott

17:10 PM, 7th July 2020
About 14 hours ago

I have just completed the incorporation of our property business , thanks to mark and the team at 118 . Excellent advice .
will be looking to do inheritance planning next

Sub-letting tenant breaching contract but refusing to leave?

Landlord incorporation and tax planning presentation

Landlord incorporation and tax planning presentation

The optimal ownership structure for UK landlords

The optimal ownership structure for UK landlords

Landlord Incorporation Specialists

Landlord Incorporation Specialists

Incorporation relief and latent gains explained

Incorporation relief and latent gains explained

Incorporating your property portfolio without having to refinance

Incorporating your property portfolio without having to refinance

Landlord Incorporation Strategies – Update for 2020

Landlord Incorporation Strategies – Update for 2020

Capital Account Restructure – Case Study

Capital Account Restructure – Case Study

What Does “Washing Out CGT On Incorporation” Actually Mean?

What Does “Washing Out CGT On Incorporation” Actually Mean?

Stamp Duty when transferring the ‘whole business’ of a Partnership into a Limited Company

Software to analyse the viability of transferring a property rental business into a Limited Company

Inheritance tax and legacy planning for property company owners

Inheritance tax and legacy planning for property company owners

HMRC Internal Manuals ‘Landlord Incorporation’

HMRC Internal Manuals ‘Landlord Incorporation’

On-demand webinar explaining the uses of Limited Liability Partnerships “LLP’s” for landlord tax planning

Guide for landlords on forming an LLP for property investment

Guide for landlords on forming an LLP for property investment

LLP structure reduces landlords tax bill by 85% – CASE STUDY

LLP structure reduces landlords tax bill by 85% – CASE STUDY

Partnership taxation and associated rules

Partnership taxation and associated rules

Business continuity and succession planning for landlords

Business continuity and succession planning for landlords

Property valuations for tax planning purposes cost just £19.95 each

Property valuations for tax planning purposes cost just £19.95 each

Hybrid Tax Structure – Landlords BEWARE!

Hybrid Tax Structure – Landlords BEWARE!

Tax Planning Bodge Jobs – Limited Liability Partnerships “LLP’s”

Tax Planning Bodge Jobs – Limited Liability Partnerships “LLP’s”

Landlords Tax Planning Bodge Jobs – inter company lending

Landlords Tax Planning Bodge Jobs – inter company lending

Book A Consultation

Book A Consultation

A Landlord’s Tax Planning Disaster

A Landlord’s Tax Planning Disaster

Just say NO to tax avoidance “schemes”

Just say NO to tax avoidance “schemes”

Using a property investment LLP for school fees planning purposes