Consultation Testimonials

by Mark Alexander

15:49 PM, 18th December 2013

Consultation Testimonials

Consultation Testimonials

After nearly 30 years in the business of property, finance, tax and law my wife and I relocated to the wonderful Mediterranean Island of Malta back in February 2016. I now dedicate a few hours each day to providing mainly online consultancy via email and video conferencing. This enables me to engage with some incredibly dynamic people and provides me with a sense of achievement when I help them to solve their problems and/or guide them towards their goals. I also learn something new every day because nobody has a Monopoly on best practice and good ideas.

If you are a regular reader of Property118.com then you will understand the value of my experience. If not, please feel free to have a wander around this website, peruse my Linkedin profile, read the testimonials posted in the comments section below and then come back to this page when the time is right for you.

You might not actually require one to one consultancy. Why not visit our Landlord Tax Planning section or some of the other sections of this website via the Navigation bar at the top of each page? If you can’t find the answer there and you don’t mind asking your question on a public forum you could create a discussion thread That service runs exclusively on donations.

Show Form To Book A Tax Planning Consultation

Form To Book A Tax Planning Consultation

Consultations include new client compliance checks, fact find via email with complimentary software, expert analysis, a detailed written report and recommendations and a 30 minute Q&A session via Skype or telephone. We GUARANTEE total satisfaction or a full refund.
  • Please provide an overview of your circumstances and what you are looking to achieve.

Please see testimonials posted in the comments section below.

Comments

Alan Wong

13:36 PM, 22nd February 2019
About 3 months ago

I am based in Scotland and just had a consultation with Mark Alexander regarding my tax structure position to best continue my property business as efficient as possible. I found Mark very helpful and informative.

The advise appears to be focused on the long term interest of my position and independent. I have been using Property118 for a while now and will continue to.

Landlords really need a good site like this and good property people like Mark to help balance matters out in an environment so imbalanced in multiple levels at the moment.

David Hope

19:58 PM, 9th April 2019
About 2 months ago

Talking to Mark and the team we (The Hope Family) made the 'informed' decision to incorporate our property partnership. We found the process that Mark Alexander and Mark Smith put in place to be both professional and understandable, with a further thanks to the ever dependable Yvonne. Whenever we had a question the advice they gave was clear and handled in a very timely manner and they made a complex problem simple and easy to understand and follow.
Truly - a big thank you for all your help, support and advice

Maninder Gujral

13:43 PM, 13th April 2019
About a month ago

Following the advice and guidance provided by Mark Alexander and Mark Smith, my wife and I have now completed the transfer of our rental property business partnership into a Limited Company structure.
Incorporating via the BICT process, we were also able to take advantage of a capital account restructure enabling us to defer refinancing until such a time as it becomes more commercially viable for us.
We have been delighted with the service provided throughout the process and we would highly recommend any landlords who are considering the incorporation of their property rental business to book a tax consultation through Property118.

billy bob

10:28 AM, 18th April 2019
About a month ago

Mark Alexander and Property 118 have been an invaluable support to me as a private landlord over the years. Mark's expertise and advice have been crucial for me to make the decision to incorporate my property portfolio. Mark has supported me with minutiae detail every step of the way, always quick to respond and thoroughly abreast of my unique situation. He is the go to expert for landlords navigating the ever changing UK property legislation. I recommend his services wholeheartedly.

Allan Wadsworth

18:30 PM, 1st May 2019
About 3 weeks ago

Just had a great chat with Mark Alexander.
Its rare for me tio pay for advise (ive been in propety , mentoring, running property meetings for 20 years, so have a fair knowledge!) but todays discusion with Mark has shown it to be a worthwhile action in future. Mark gave me some good ideas and how to balance them for my portfolio and circumstances, instead of going to an LLP. Most enjoyable though was how Mark listened to an idea I have (swapping properties over 4 years to get rid of CGT!) considered it and highlighted issues. We then discussed what action i could take to resolve them. - I have to go for it now.
Good down to earth, well thought through advice. Many thanks Allan

Tenant fees act - Renewal with higher rent £50?

Landlord incorporation and tax planning presentation

Landlord incorporation and tax planning presentation

Incorporation relief and latent gains explained

Incorporation relief and latent gains explained

Incorporating your property portfolio without having to refinance

Incorporating your property portfolio without having to refinance

Capital Account Restructure – Case Study

Capital Account Restructure – Case Study

Stamp Duty when transferring the ‘whole business’ of a Partnership into a Limited Company

Software to analyse the viability of transferring a property rental business into a Limited Company

Inheritance tax and legacy planning for property company owners

Inheritance tax and legacy planning for property company owners

HMRC Internal Manuals ‘Landlord Incorporation’

HMRC Internal Manuals ‘Landlord Incorporation’

On-demand webinar explaining the uses of Limited Liability Partnerships “LLP’s” for landlord tax planning

Guide for landlords on forming an LLP for property investment

Guide for landlords on forming an LLP for property investment

Partnership taxation and associated rules

Partnership taxation and associated rules

Hybrid Tax Structure – Landlords BEWARE!

Hybrid Tax Structure – Landlords BEWARE!