A new ebook has been released by Spare Room and is available to download as a PDF via Property118 free of charge. It’s called “Renting by the Room – A Guide to Maximising Rental Profits”.
The media has a fascination with house prices, and together with Property Investment gurus and Estate Agents, spend a lot of time talking about the money to be made from investing in property. However, they rarely mention the single biggest factor in maximizing your return on investment – renting property by the room.
The truth is that renting by the room can bring in two or even three times the income of the same property let as a single unit. So why does it feature so rarely on property programmes or investment research reports?
Perhaps there’s a belief that this type of letting is too complex for amateur landlords to handle? Maybe they want to keep the juiciest returns for themselves? Either way, it’s high time someone challenged the status quo, and revealed why savvy property investors and landlords are getting into renting by the room.
SpareRoom’s Guide to Renting by the Room reveals:
- The Origins of Generation Rent
- The Growth of Flatsharing
- The Benefits of Renting by the Room
- Where the Demand for Shared Housing is strongest, around the UK
- … as well as a Case Study of a Property Expert who only rents to sharers, and a Special Offer to get discounted advertising on SpareRoom.co.uk
To download your free copy, simply enter your name and email address below.